R.O.W.A.N.

RURAL ORPHANS AND WIDOWS AIDS NETWORK

Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks & Praise from Dentist in Mawanga

Praise be to God [for ROWAN],
I thank our Lord Jesus Christ for ever existing in your life and the way he uses you.
Through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ i would like to send my sincere appreciation towards the assistance you sent to me through Pastor Paul.

I bought the Dental tools and am glad that I have started working today.
I ended up with three patients. I pray that God will open a way for my salary.
Due to exitment I feel now I don't know the way I can express my sincere appreciation to you mum but above all I pray that God may bless you abundantly
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you [ROWAN] for reaching me in time of need.

Eria Nyende
Mawanga's new Dentist

No comments: